POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : reality : reality Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  reality
From: Nobot
Date: 8 May 1999 00:51:41
Message: <3733B488.FE178FAD@powersurfr.com>
Reality gets it's processing power from your brain which has been
calculated to be able to process the equivalent of 13.47 TB/s and has
storage of the equivalent to about 2.7JB (2700 TB). I don't remember the
URL for this info but it was some university thing. if you think that
seems high just think that your eyes run at many thousands of ppi and
you have 2 of them 2 very good ears a toung and skin all feeding info in
that must be separated and processed and whether you can recall it or
not everything is stored in a mish mash free association of all your
cumulative experiences, personally I believe that 2.7JB is actually
small, after all you store every breath and every dream too.